Skip to main content

Submit Your Work For The Postgram Competition!

Hello there! We humbly welcome you to our Postgram competition!

There are a few rules that you must know about:

  • The design MUST contain the PAX logo and MOJA logo (both are attached below).
  • The designs are graded by selected designers who will be the judges, and the votes of the community. Accepted designs will be posted on our instagram page to be seen by our followers then the voting process will begin. Community votes make 40% of the final grade and the judges’ opinions will make the remaining 60%.
  • The designs will be judged according to the originality of the idea, the execution, and the overall look and feel of the design.
  • You can upload more than one work and each will be graded independently.
  • Designs should be in standard poster size which is 46cm width and 61cm height (or any equivalent ratio).
  • The poster should be inside a square image.
  • The best designs will be printed.

For more info you can email us at:

NOTE: The competition has ended

Downloads PAX & MOJA logos as a .zip file